Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Four Halloween Cards
Embellished & Hand Lettered
We are now offering Halloween cards we have created using our most popular Haunted House Prints. Each card measures the size of a piece of 8 1/2" by 11" piece of card stock folded in half. The front has a print of four different Haunted Houses and the inside are hand lettered in different colors with Halloween greetings! Ron and I imagined our own line of greeting cards as early as 1982 and the logo we have put on the back of our cards was hand drawn by Ron is 1988. The cards we sell are an affirmation to ourselves and others that Dream can come true. We our planning on offering many sets of Halloween card this season. This is the first set we have created. Each card will have the "Sunny Cards" logo printed on the back.
We designed this logo because my nickname in High School was Sunny and Ron made the logo for me. We have also included Byrum Art so that they are recognized as our work!
This set includes one each of "Witches Haunted House", "Trick or Treat Haunted House", "Haunted Tree House" and "Ghostly Manor". Also included are four matching envelopes. They will be mailed with a black satin cord tied around them. Would make an unusual gift or keep them for yourself! They are available for sale on Ebay!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I WAS GIVEN AN AWARD!!
I have been given my first blog award!!! From Sarah Sullivan @ http://rowenleaf.blogspot.com/
I love Sarah's art because it is so Whimsical and one piece I own of a Witch walking has a very personal meaning to me. She offered it for sale on Ebay on a day I was having a hard time and it just called to me. I treasure it! Sarah has become one of my treasured friends and I admire her as an artist and for the beautiful, loving spirit she has. Thank you Sarah! You made my day!!
Seven things I truly love:
1) My husband Ron, my furry children and my online friends!
2) Art, reading, writing and music! I love writing in journals, lettering signs and making cards. I love playing the piano but I do not have one right now. I love all kinds of music from classical to Celtic and all the old music from the 60's, and 70's.
3) Bird watching and walking! I especially like walking in the woods and around the lake at Mammoth Spring State Park and through the streets of the little town we live in! Walking empowers me physically and emotionally. I meditate and pray and walk. There are so many little things I see in nature I would only see while on foot. I also like riding my bike.
4) Gardening ~ I love putting my hands in the dirt and seeing the results of my efforts season after season.
5) I love when mine or Ron's art really touches someone and they email me and tell me how much it means to them. To give to others through my creativity brings me great pleasure.
6) I love creating tags from our art for others to use.
7) I love when my house is clean, the sheets are freshly laundered and the wind blow softly, I can hear the wind chimes and candles are burning!
Artists and Creators I admire are:
Heather of Witch Hallow Primitives @ http://witchhollowprimitives.blogspot.com
She has become such a special blessing in my life at a time I really needed a
good friend and I learn from watching her. I admire her art style, her
absolute belief in herself and who she is and what she wants and her sweet,
Jennifer @ http://gypsy-warrior.blogspot.com/
Creator of Ye Olde Witches Magazine. Jennifer means more to me then she
knows. The Universe brought her into my path and through her friendship I
found my way to my spiritual calling. I admire her enthusiasm and
Sarah @ http://rowenleaf.blogspot.com/ for the reason I stated above!