Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Byrum Spiritual Award


It has been a long winter and I've had some difficult transitions in my life this winter. Many of my online friends have continued to inspired me and helped me just by being their selves. It's been awhile since I've given this Award out but I would like to pass it on to some of the ladies here on blogger land that have encouraged me to continue despite my personal problems and despite the economy. To me the greatest spiritual gift one can give is encouragement and support to others! So I want to thank


Sarah of "Cottage Garden Studios"
Becca of "Magical Seasons"
Jeanne of "The Candy Corn Chronicles"
Suzie of "Cat In The Moon"
Brenda of "Wicked Wool Gathering"
Dede of "Brightest Blessings Wiccans"
Cindy of "Shaggy Hag Decor"

and my
special friend Heather of "Witch Hollow Primitives" who is greatly missed!!



So ladies
I hope you will pass my humble award on to those who have inspired you and your
offerings this looooong winter this year!

8 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Thank you Sherry I'm so humbled! I feel the same way about you! Can I upcycle the award to you! I'm in great company with all these ladies who are really wonderful friends too! Thanks again I will proudly accept this award and get to posting it soon. xoxo :) Becca

Jeanne said...

Oh Sherry, Thank you! I am speechless! I am truly honored to have received this award from such a very special friend. ♥
And I can see that I am in great company - a wonderful group of Ladies who are always there to lend an ear or a shoulder. Just like you!

[{hugs!}}
Jeanne

Mother Moon said...

a friend is always a good thing to have... So glad you had so many when you needed them most.

Brenda LaBell said...

Wow Sherry, my fingers are stuttering, my eyes are wheepy...Thank you so much for your kind words and right back at cha!! You are an amazing person Sherry both creatively and spiritually, I am blessed to have met you and the other wonderful ladies on this list!! Such a beautiful Award!! I will post it and display it proudly!!

Thank You Dear Friend!!!
((BIG HUGGGGSSSSS))
Brenda

Suzie said...

Oh my stars, Sherry! I am so touched and humbled, you've made me all misty eyed. .heavy mist, at that! I just don't know what to say that will adequately express my feelings.

As for sharing with those who inspire me, I'd have to turn it around and give it back to you, along with the ones that you have already bestowed! You are all an amazing group of women with creative eyes, warm, open hearts and arms, and thinking heads, who I feel SO honored to know!

Thank you SO much Sherry! Every time I look at it, I'm going to be feeling very warm inside.

Dede said...

WOW Sherry! This is truly an honor coming from you! I will display it on my blog with great pride! You are such a sweet lady and a very talented artist. You so did not deserve the winter that you had. But friends stick together through it all the good and the not so good. Thank you so much for thinking of me! Wishing you the best summer ever!

(((HUGS)))

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh oh oh oh hon...I am so touched!! Wow..thank you what an honor to get this from you! You are such a wonderful and dear friend to me..Sherry you make it easy hon!! Thank you for offering this up to me hon..I am honored and doing a happy dance!!
Hugs and love, Sarah

Suzie said...

Sherry, I FINALLY had the proper time to give your award the honor it deserves, and couldn't help but notice that it is pulsating right in time to the first song on my playlist! It must be magic!!!

Thank you again SO much for bestowing this award to me!!