I was tagged by my sweet friend Sarah - I adore her and her artwork ~ I own several pieces of her art and I read her blog every day!! She is a joy to know!!!!!
This will be my first year participating in this amazing Event and/or Project and I'm really excited about it. If you would like to reserve your PAGE for the 2010 DIARY, please make sure you visit Lucy, our Organizer of this Project over at here it will take you the information that you will need to in order to Sign-Up!
This is how the 2010 Diary will look like. Lucy is also making it available on CD so you take it to your local printer and have it printed out. So check out the link and sign-up for a DIARY PAGE with your OWN ART WORK! What a great promotional project that Lucy is
giving us all. How cool to have your OWN ART WORK in a Diary that someone is going to be using everyday!
A. Name & link back to the person who tagged you.
B. List six (un)important things that make you happy.
C. Tag six bloggers & let them know they're it by leaving them a comment.
1. Reading blogs by women who inspire me!
2. Creating Animations from Ron's beautiful artwork.
3. Candles and clean sheets.
4. Flowers, flowers and more flowers!
5. The smell of Petunias this time of year! Ahhhhh they smell so good!
6. Reading positive things before I go to sleep at night.
I am tagging six artist who have touched me in a person way with their talent...