Thursday, December 10, 2009

December A Time To Reflect

I've been doing some soul searching lately! Happens every year around this time! Memories of Christmas past, years gone by, people that are no longer here on this earth yet are still with me like angels, their spirits still live in my heart. New beginnings, new little ones here for Christmas this year! More and more as I get older and have more experiences, I find life is full of surprises and Forest Gump had it right when he said "My Mother said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." We all can choose to see things in a positive way! Why not? It makes the world better for everyone around you! So Seasons Greetings to all our friends, regardless of religious preference, we all can hope for a world of peace! Hope for a world where we all get along!




8 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

What a wonderful post,thankyou so much for sharing it!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Jen said...

Beautiful post! I have been doing the very same thing. Many Blessings to you this Holiday Season and always!~

Brenda LaBell said...

Sherry what a wonderful post and so true!!! Blessings to you and yours. Your going to love having the grandkids there this year, gobble it up and enjoy!!

Brenda

Sarah Sullivan said...

Happy Holidays dear friend...may the coming year be full of blessings.
I am in the process of working throught th last year too!!
Hugs and love, Sarah

Dede said...

Happy Holidays Sherri! Enjoy the time that you have with the little ones. Their excitement and wonder is beautiful!

(((HUGS)))

Renee said...

Merry Christmas Sherry.

Your little Eva is beautiful.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Ah, the land of the free!
You have the right to free speech as long as you speak English.
--

Anonymous said...

Lady Gaga is probably my biggest guilty pleasure in music. I can't explain why I like her.
And you?