Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

Wishcasting Wednesday




*What Do You Wish To Make Room For? is the Wish Prompt given by Jamie Ridler.


For me my first reaction to this question was more time with my family, I live in Arkansas and they live in Texas approximately 550 miles from me. I do not see them enough! I wish it was possible for me to see them more. I have three lovely granddaughters and I know I am missing out watching them grow, play and on a lot of joy. I wish with all my heart in the future it is possible for
me to see them more often!


4 comments:

Jen said...

As Sherry Wished for herself, I so lovingly wish for her too!!

I hope with all my heart that the future opens up for you to see more of your family!~

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Sherry Wished for herself, I so lovingly wish for her too!!

I so deeply wish this for you also Sherry - I know how dear to your hear they are!! Hugs, Sarah

Renee said...

You are beautiful. I wish you could see the kids more too. That would be such a gift.

Love Renee xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you Renee!!