Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yay Another Award!!!!!!!!!


I have received another wonderful Award!!!
What a great way to start the day!!!



This one came from Jeanne of The Candy Corn Chronicles

The Bella Sinclair Award is for friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring! Thank you Jeanne!

Now I am to pass this wonderful award to five other wonderful bloggers...

1. Sarah of Cottage Garden Studios
2. Heather of Witch Hollow Primitives
3. Cat of Electic Season Primitives
4.Chris of Prim Country Farms
5.Cindy of Shabby Hag Decor

I updated this because I just read this on Sarah's page! This award was created by Bella's dear friend Ces. This is so special it must accompany the award in my opinoin.

In Ces's words..."I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things. She is an inspiration to many of us."




4 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohhh thank you Sherry!!! I have been hoping for this one. I am quite fond of Bella! Whoo hooo happy dancin'!!! Hugs, Sarah

Magical Fairys said...

Oh Sarah I can't believe it thank you so much. This is awesome. I don't know what to say. But THANK YOU THANK YOU Hugs girl
Prim Blessings
Chris

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

Oh Sherry, thank you so much you are a blessing in my life! (and you spoil me so)
hugs,
Heather

Unknown said...

Oh Heather you deserve spoiling!

Thank you Sarah! I'm glad I had the opportunity to give it to you!!

I am very honored to receive it. I don't know either of the ladies personally but know the story and it is an awesome tribute to helping each other.